My husband is losing his job ....

Found out today my husband is most likely losing his job in the next 45 days...I have never worked before, I just finished school, got married, had kids ( 1& 3 year old ) ...I dont know how to drive...which I am going to learn and get my lisence as soon as the snow is gone ( which here in Ohio...could be April! ) .....My husband has been looking for jobs for awhile becuase he just didnt like working there ...and hasnt found anything...I am looking now and I am just lost...... We live in a small town...I have done alot of serches ( on the internet and by calling ) everywhere in town and right outside of town....

I am going ot keep looking for a job and so is my husband...and I have never thought I would have to ask this but.... What are options on public assistance? ** and before any bashing starts...we would only be on it while we NEED it **

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would look into the department of human services for your town. there are all sorts of assistance for poeple who need it. there are FS, heating, medical, school, child care... you should look into it. maybe in the mean time while everything is going on your husband could look into unemployment. it may take a while but it could help.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• When he loses his job he can file for unemployment. Its not alot but could help. You could also file for public assistance for food stamps, insurance ect dont feel bad you would just be using it until your circumstances change. Since you live in a small town and dont drive have you though about doing daycare in your home?
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2010