what should i do

hello everyone i have a ? im with my son dad and we live together well i live with him well hes older than me we been going threw problems up and down but last night he just said alot of things that hurted me inside or it made me think about if this is what i should deal with well he told me that i smell like a dead dog and that he he doesnt care about his babymama me and that he wouldnt care of cheating on me and he just kept calling me a bitch were suppose to be moving out of state together he talks bad to me in front of my kids i feel like i dont want to go more years like this i been with abuse guys since i was 14 i feel like i love him but i dont know

ricanmami09

Asked by ricanmami09 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• You dont deserve that! Do you have any family or friends you could stay with till you get on your feet?
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• no i dont i moved away from my family and i dont have a car because my car is broken down but he does im just trying to same money because i want to leave state
    ricanmami09

Answer by ricanmami09 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Nope, I wouldn't put up with that. Been there, done that and I won't do it again

Answer by admckenzie at 3:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Sweetie, you don't deserve this type of treatment. Get yourself organized and get the h3ll out of there.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• do what you have to do, save, borrow,...and get out safely. no one deserves that, not you , not me, we love ya mama, hang in there and God watch over you and your kids.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2010