my hips have been hurting all day, this is a new to me n it wont go away!

since i woke up this morning my hips have been in severe pain.
Can anyone tell my why and maybe give me some advice to make it go away?!!!

BABYnME610

Asked by BABYnME610 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My hips hurt the whole last few months of pregnancy...even popping loud enough to hear them throughout the house. The doc said nothing wrong, just loosening for baby and it would be fine once he was born. It was.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I just sarted having real pain this week in my hips (im 32 weeks) Today seems worse! They have started popping constantly, sometimes with each step. Guess it's just part of pregnancy! I have tried stretching and rocking my hips but nothing is helping. So I feel your pain:(
    ashley_2187

Answer by ashley_2187 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Oh man! You just reminded me why I don't miss being pregnant. My hips started hurting when I was about 5 months along and ended up pretty bad by the end of my pregnancy. It is totally normal, stretching and some back exercises really help. I also heard of a few moms that did better sleeping in their recliners rather than bed toward the end.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 4:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Oh man I had that same thing too! it hurt aaaallll the time. I think its just everything moving for a baby to live in there. It hurts but itll go away sooner or later. Sorry mama!
    Anonymous