Is it bad to be jealous if you admit it? (maybe a tmi??)

Okay, I'm way jealous of women who are blessed in cup size. I openly admit this and also admit to wanting to get breast implants. I've never been mean to someone cuz I'm jealous, but I do say..Hey, I'm jealous of your tits! LOL. Is it still bad to be jealous? I mean I love myself the way I am I just think it would be super if I could be a little bigger (and perkier) cuz I know it would get my Dh's blood flowin'

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 2:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its not bad or wrong, its normal. I wish we could all learn to accept ourselves for who and what we are, but human nature always has us wanting something different. But the grass is not always greener on the other side. We often forgot about the cow pies we have to jump over.
    I am 36D and while my breasts are perfect for my figure, sometimes I do wish they were a little bigger or perkier. Then I think of how hard it would be to find cute bras that I can afford, the backaches, having to tailor my shirts, etc and Im happy that they are how they are.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I found big boobs a huge inconvience. I have B-Cs (depending on the bra) but lived with DD-F for over a year when I was breast feeding. It HURT to run or work out... even with a jog bra of steel. Bras were a pita to find. Shirts looked odd. I always looked chuncky because the shirt hung out so big... but if I bought it tight I looked cheap.

Be happy with what you have.

I have 2 family members that went in for reductions and have never been happier.
    Anonymous

• lol. i'm the same way. i wish i had nicer boobs too. but i don't think your jealousy is bad. it's not like you're hateful, you're appreciative (if that makes sense)
    Anonymous

• I am 34DD and totally jealous of smaller breasted women!!! Especially the ones who can get away without wearing a bra! I have to wear one even when I sleep because my breasts are so heavy they hurt if I don't have one on. I am small, size 4 jeans so I shouldn't have the body image that I do but I feel huge sometimes just because my breasts make me look bigger or something...I can't wear all the cute little tops I would like to wear because my breasts pop out and I don't like to look as though I am trying to draw attention to them...and I HATE it when I catch a stranger looking at my breasts and feel like I should cover up. I have male platonic friends that prefer smaller breasted women and they confirmed my suspicion that big breasts can make a girl just seem big over all, My brother hates big breasts too btw ..I think women with smaller ones just look so cute & sexy! I'M JEALOUS OF YOUR TITS~!!
    Anonymous

• breasts never a problem....my dd has 40 ddd...but my other dd has 36 c....i do get jelous of other things.like i may hate my neighbor but i do admit she has a dynamite figure....not very good looking though.i do get jelous of woman who know how to put them selves together.my older dd can do it..i dont have that eye.i do have good hair though.even though my ddis a hair dresser.i think we are all jelous of something...and teeth,my neighbor also has good teeth and mine are awful..im thinking of dentures.
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I am a a 38 F...I cannot find cute fun bras...I wish I was still D :-(
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I'm wearing a 36C right now, and I just wish mine were a little ... I dunno, perkier. I guess. LOL. I hate them, though. DH wants me to get implants and I'm like uh, no...
    FuzzybugsMommy

Answer by FuzzybugsMommy at 6:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Big boobs are not all their cracked up to be.
    adg0114

Answer by adg0114 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2010