Has anyone found 2 liter bottles with urine in them in your child's room? does anyone know why????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Because theyre too lazy to go to the bathroom.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, def. just too lazy to go to the bathroom, doesn't sound like anything to be concerened about
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• my step brothers would sneak and chew tobacco and leave bottles of spit...and couldnt imagine finding a bottle of piss.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• oh..i would be very concerned..and pissed off.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I have heard that they let it ferment and either drink or use a balloon with the gases in it to get high, My main concern is that we have found several bottles under his bed and in the garage.
    yellowbtl

Answer by yellowbtl at 2:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• yrs ago lived w/ DH and his brother(before we were married). One of my friends was dating his brother. When he wasn't there she went in his rm to get something. she spoted the "bottle". we were SO grossed out.
    Anonymous

• um.... DH does that... but only because he was deployed in Iraq for 15 mos with a bathroom a mile away! It's become a habit at home (1 bathroom in a 3 story house) which I am TRYING to break him of.
    Anonymous

• kids can think of all kinds of creative ways to get high. Its possible
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• anon 27...your dh pisses in bottles around the house because he couldnt get to a bathroom while he was in iraq? Could he not just whip it out and piss where he was at? Thats no excuse to leave bottles everywhere.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Also he maybe collecting his "clean" pee to sell to people who need to pass drug test.

Anonymous