When did you notice that men stopped noticing you?

I am 32 & I have noticed for last couple of years that I don't get the looks that I use to. Not that it bothers me but i just wonder what has changed so much about me! I use to have real blonde hair & was very curvy & men looked at me alot. Now i am thinner (I look better body wise), my hair is a darker blonde but heavily highlighted & I have breast implants! But nobody notices me! Do you think it is part of being in your 30's???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have five kids and am 34. It has been a long time since I have even noticed or cared whether men check me out or not. I used to care alot once upon a time. AT that time I felt as if I had to prove to my husband that I was desirable. Of course I almost lost my marriage in the process. And we both learned alot from that experience. Now I feel that beauty comes from within. I pray everyday that I will beautiful to my husband and God, and that is all that matters to me. That being said, My husband got paid a neat compliment the other day when we were at a store. We met up with a co-worker of his and he intoduced me to him and the man said "wow, she is beautiful". I could see my husband's face light up. It was nice.
    peace1234

Answer by peace1234 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• The biggest differences I've noticed is based on my location.

When I'm in Utah there's a lot more high maintenance women that tend to get the attention.

When I'm in Northern California, women are more medium maintenance like me, and I get more looks.
    Anonymous

• Probably sometime when I started going most places with three kids in tow! LOL!
    Honestly, I don't notice if anyone checks me out in daily life. I'm not looking so I don't pay attention to either way. I usually will have some guy ask to buy me a drink if I go out with the girls, so I figure I'm still doing okay. I'm 32.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I think it has everything to do with personality and how you come across more so then body type. I have gone from BIG to small to BIG BIG and get hit on just as much no matter what size and age. I spoke to a friend's brother the other day (the super hot brother that everyone drools over & yes I am 35) and said I can't believe I still get hit on, are these guys blind? He looked at me like I was an idiot and said, Are you serious? You are such a great person and so much fun to hang out with. I said, Really *insert guys name here* look at me (he is very honest and does not care about anyone's feelings) this is not me?! He said, So? I am still reeling over his comment especially since he is still "it" and constantly going out with 20 / teen somethings while he is 40.  It truly is in how you carry yourself.

Anonymous

• I don't think there is an age in which someone is no longer noticed by the opposite sex.  I'm 48 and still get noticed quite often.

Maybe it isn't what all you have done or haven't done to your appearance that doesn't get you noticed.  Maybe it's the way you carry yourself, the way your present yourself, you comfort level with yourself, or your confidence level in yourself.

EnigmaMuse

Answer by EnigmaMuse at 7:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• They didn't
    freedomthinks

Answer by freedomthinks at 7:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Men never noticed me.
    Jmum

Answer by Jmum at 7:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Men still notice me so I dunno.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I'm 23 and I still get looked at. But not as much as I used to.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Really why? Its nice to know men stare at you & think stuff (maybe inappropriate) about you when you're already married? Huh...never occurred to me that was important at all..
    Anonymous