When did you notice that men stopped noticing you?

I am 32 & I have noticed for last couple of years that I don't get the looks that I use to. Not that it bothers me but i just wonder what has changed so much about me! I use to have real blonde hair & was very curvy & men looked at me alot. Now i am thinner (I look better body wise), my hair is a darker blonde but heavily highlighted & I have breast implants! But nobody notices me! Do you think it is part of being in your 30's???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Exactly!!! If you are married, it doesn't matter. But it is kinda nice to know that ....know what I mean?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Unless you're single, does it really matter?
    Anonymous

• I'm 31 and I enjoy being in my 30's. I just had my 3rd baby and I'm 20lbs over my "happy weight" but working on it. I still get noticed. Just the other day a college guy tipped his hat to me and winked (that's happened a couple of times, actually. Oooh one was a CUTE cowboy guy!) I agree it's when you stop looking because I've been engaged for 4 years and I don't "invite" those looks anymore.

I'll admit, some of the guys are pretty cute, but they'll never replace my man. Sometimes, it does feel good to be "looked at," I don't know why!

I also think that it's how you view yourself. Get your hair done, put on a little makeup and walk tall. You'll feel pretty and people will notice you! :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 6:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I thought men stopped noticing me- and I'm only 19... but i turns out they still notice (i got approached at school the other day) the reason i don't get looked at as much is 1) i'm always with my husband or baby or 2) I don't look inviting (won't make eye contact ect.

just because they don't look as much doesn't mean your not attractive. it could be a million things.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 6:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I've never been noticed.
    Anonymous

• Oh they still notice me...it's just that the ones who notice all seem to be old, fat, bald, toothless, greasy, stalkerish, perverted, etc.  I think I'll go take an anti-depressant now.

Anonymous

• I'm only 22 and no one notices me anymore. I am married, have two kids, and I'm two weeks away from my third baby being born, but even NOT pregnant, and when I'm by myself, no one notices me. I don't wear a wedding band most of the time either. But, I do "look mean", so maybe that's it. LOL.
    Anonymous

• Many women my age get their hair cut really short and they get fat and they look like little old short pudgy men. Ewww. That is so offensive.

my cousin did this...she didnt get fat but she looks like a dude now...that short spiky hair!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• When I was 17 and got engaged....its not that I really noticed, its that I really didnt care if they noticed. This was almost 27 yrs ago and still dont care if another man notices me.....
    auntietotty

Answer by auntietotty at 5:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I'm 38 and it's never stopped
    Anonymous