When did you notice that men stopped noticing you?

I am 32 & I have noticed for last couple of years that I don't get the looks that I use to. Not that it bothers me but i just wonder what has changed so much about me! I use to have real blonde hair & was very curvy & men looked at me alot. Now i am thinner (I look better body wise), my hair is a darker blonde but heavily highlighted & I have breast implants! But nobody notices me! Do you think it is part of being in your 30's???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why do people act like being over 30 is the end of the world? When I was 35, and started a new job, I had 3 guys hit on me within the first few months. I was slightly heavier than I was in my 20's, but I was always a little on the too skinny side anyway. Part of it is your own view of yourself, I think. I was confident about who I was and the way I looked. Guys pick up on that.

Also, from what guys tell me (including my dh) most are turned off my breast implants. They know what's fake and what's real. Most guys prefer the real thing. Same with the hair. If it's heavily highlighted, it comes off as fake. All the guys I've worked with and the guys I know as friends say the same thing. They aren't attracted to too much make up, too fake hair, and fake boobs. Women that think that are fooling themselves. Better to just be yourself.
    Anonymous

• When I had 2 kids and stopped dressing up and wearing make-up all the time. Not saying that having kids is my excuse... I just don't care what people think anymore. I used to wear make-up no matter where I was going or what I was doing but now... I just don't care. I have 2 boys that wear me out and I am 16 weeks pregnant with #3 & #4 (yes, twins lol)... so honestly, "looking good" just isn't my top priority anymore!
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Gee, I don't know? Did they stop looking? I wasn't paying attention.
    Anonymous

• I don't even know if men notice me because I'm normally not paying any attention. When I look around it's for safety reasons only. If you dress for attention some men will always look. But if you dress regular i'm sure you will naturally draw less attention.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Honestly, everyone saying they are fat blah blah, men don't care. If you are confident there's going to be a man checking you out. I never was one to worry much about how I looked, but I got a job in the sports industry...I dress differently...and honestly...yeah...people tell me I'm attractive...sooo I know I am good looking...at least to pro-wrestlers lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Who said they stopped noticing me??
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I find that the men I know aren't attracted to breast implants.
    It might be that you just don't notice though as much as you used to.

I rarely notice/d when guys would check me out. I never paid attention to that when I was younger.
    When I got married I became more aware of it. I don't know if more guys check me out or less, because again I never noticed it when I was younger. I just turned 25. It doesn't matter to me if they do or don't, though it is flattering. I just have noticed more now that I'm older and married.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i really don't care there all the same to me
    Anonymous

• Everyone: If you have a positive outlook it shows. I think that how you feel about yourself is what attracts a man to look. I work with a group of guys that say that when a woman takes care of herself that is a turn-on. Doesnt have to be extravagent or expensive either. A little lipstick and clothes that flatter instead of clothes that hide or make you look frumpy, and for goodness sake, smile! It really does make people wonder what you have been up to.
    emathena

Answer by emathena at 4:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I'm 37 and still get checked out. I personally don't notice it, but my husband points it out often when we are out.
    Anonymous