When did you notice that men stopped noticing you?

I am 32 & I have noticed for last couple of years that I don't get the looks that I use to. Not that it bothers me but i just wonder what has changed so much about me! I use to have real blonde hair & was very curvy & men looked at me alot. Now i am thinner (I look better body wise), my hair is a darker blonde but heavily highlighted & I have breast implants! But nobody notices me! Do you think it is part of being in your 30's???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmm...I'm 46 long blonde hair, size 4, big boobs and men still notice me as much as they did in my 20's. I did notice when I was in a bad relationship men weren't noticing me as much, maybe I had a sour expression on my face or something. Are you unhappy?
    Anonymous

• I think when I went from 120 lbs to 170 lbs.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Well, since I'm never really out, I don't notice at all, However, I went out a few months ago and my friend and I stopped at Wendy's to grab something eat and I was hit on by a teenage boy----made me feel a little strange actually, but still flattering. My friend however, said "What am I chopped liver?" lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• yesterday i was thinking about that----what the hell--- Im gettng old--- I'm only 30------ugggggg
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 2:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Well, after I had the baby for sure. I guess the c-section scar isn't too attractive. My scar is vertical and I was barely getting any tips. A couple of the other girls had c-sections too, but theirs were hidden by the g-string. I guess my dancing days are over, not to mention my saggy breasts and giggly ass. Oh well.
    Anonymous

• 1) when I had a wedding ring on
    2) when I had a kid in tow.
    3) when I dressed like a mom

4) when I stopped l looking. I dont have that flirty look anymore... when I look at men now it is more informational, checking out my surroundings, or I have other things on my mind. Before when I looked at men I was sizing them up, checking them out, wondering about them. Men can tell.
    Anonymous

• i feel like they are always looking at me cuz i have a donk. I feel like everyone looks. I was even hit on the night i went into labor...i stopped at a gas station to ask for directions cuz i was lost (trying to get to my moms) and this black guy behind me was like "damn girl"..it was funny cuz i turned around and his jaw hit the floor and he said "oh, i aint with all that"..i just laughed.
    I feel very selfconscience though because i had to have a csection and i have a lil pudge from it. I hate it. I still wear a bikini cuz i dont want to wear a granny swim suit and i still think i look okay but i dont feel like all the young guys that used to break their necks to get a glimpse at me are doing that anymore!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i totally agree with anon 55 that when you stop looking that you arent being looked at
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• just lately actually...I am in a slump ( only wearing comfy clothes) and I have gained some weight, so not as much anymore. :(
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 3:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I think when I turned 33ish. I just became a face in the crowd. Oh well.
    Anonymous