When did you notice that men stopped noticing you?

I am 32 & I have noticed for last couple of years that I don't get the looks that I use to. Not that it bothers me but i just wonder what has changed so much about me! I use to have real blonde hair & was very curvy & men looked at me alot. Now i am thinner (I look better body wise), my hair is a darker blonde but heavily highlighted & I have breast implants! But nobody notices me! Do you think it is part of being in your 30's???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it was when I got pregnant and ever since I had my son (he's almost 2). Before that, I used to get all kinds of look. I haven't really changed much in looks, but I think maybe it's my personality. I still get hit on a lot after people get spend a little time with me (even if they know I'm pregnant), but i don't get the WOW look from first glance. For example, i get hit on a lot at work, but I don't get the looks i used to get at the store or out and about. Make sense? Maybe I'm just not putting out that vibe anymore.
    Anonymous

• Nope - when I was in my early 30s I was single, had lost all of my baby weight and looked really good. Most people guessed I was in my mid 20s. Now, I'm 36 and have been pregnant, bfeeding, and pregnant again for about 2 years now so I'm not getting a lot of looks, but I'm not really dressing for them either!
    But - no, I think women can look good and catch some men's eye at any age

Answer by missanc at 3:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• But it would piss me off when I was with my (then 6 year old) daughter out somewhere and a guy would make a crude comment about my body under his breath, or whistle

Answer by missanc at 3:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i think maybe you could be me...maybe we've been to the same places over and over and your the "regular" and everyone knows who you hang with and know who the guy you are always with is "your guy" or if your single then the regulars are just the boring people that are there for the wayy younger chicks.

maybe the places we go to, we arent the "regulars" so therefore we are just part of the crowd.

maybe there's that girl that dressed better and sexier then us so she gets all the attention.

maybe the guys know somehow we have children and if not, we are going everywhere with our children and they assume we are married.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I don't notice if they notice or not, lol....
    I guess that's what happens when you're happy in a relationship, and really in love.
    I don't care if they're lookin' or not, lol.
    I only care that my man is looking, and that he likes what he sees.
    So far, so good.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 3:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I'm 40. And honestly. Men have not stopped noticing me..

simplee_me

Answer by simplee_me at 3:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• It must be a shock going from blonde. I have walked into the grocery store and watched several men swivel their heads around to look at an otherwise very average looking woman who had blonde hair. I guess they are more low key when they look at us brunettes.
    Anonymous

• i'm with anon :55. when i stopped looking. it seemed like it was immediately after i met my husband, which was weird to me. but then i just realized no one is approaching me anymore because i'm not making myself approachable. i'm not looking at other men anymore so they don't think i'm going to be interested i guess. they're right, and i'm happy with that.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 4:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I'm 37 and still get checked out. I personally don't notice it, but my husband points it out often when we are out.
    Anonymous

• Everyone: If you have a positive outlook it shows. I think that how you feel about yourself is what attracts a man to look. I work with a group of guys that say that when a woman takes care of herself that is a turn-on. Doesnt have to be extravagent or expensive either. A little lipstick and clothes that flatter instead of clothes that hide or make you look frumpy, and for goodness sake, smile! It really does make people wonder what you have been up to.
    emathena

Answer by emathena at 4:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2010