When did you notice that men stopped noticing you?

I am 32 & I have noticed for last couple of years that I don't get the looks that I use to. Not that it bothers me but i just wonder what has changed so much about me! I use to have real blonde hair & was very curvy & men looked at me alot. Now i am thinner (I look better body wise), my hair is a darker blonde but heavily highlighted & I have breast implants! But nobody notices me! Do you think it is part of being in your 30's???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i really don't care there all the same to me
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I find that the men I know aren't attracted to breast implants.
    It might be that you just don't notice though as much as you used to.

I rarely notice/d when guys would check me out. I never paid attention to that when I was younger.
    When I got married I became more aware of it. I don't know if more guys check me out or less, because again I never noticed it when I was younger. I just turned 25. It doesn't matter to me if they do or don't, though it is flattering. I just have noticed more now that I'm older and married.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Who said they stopped noticing me??
    Anonymous

• Honestly, everyone saying they are fat blah blah, men don't care. If you are confident there's going to be a man checking you out. I never was one to worry much about how I looked, but I got a job in the sports industry...I dress differently...and honestly...yeah...people tell me I'm attractive...sooo I know I am good looking...at least to pro-wrestlers lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I don't even know if men notice me because I'm normally not paying any attention. When I look around it's for safety reasons only. If you dress for attention some men will always look. But if you dress regular i'm sure you will naturally draw less attention.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Gee, I don't know? Did they stop looking? I wasn't paying attention.
    Anonymous

• When I had 2 kids and stopped dressing up and wearing make-up all the time. Not saying that having kids is my excuse... I just don't care what people think anymore. I used to wear make-up no matter where I was going or what I was doing but now... I just don't care. I have 2 boys that wear me out and I am 16 weeks pregnant with #3 & #4 (yes, twins lol)... so honestly, "looking good" just isn't my top priority anymore!
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Why do people act like being over 30 is the end of the world? When I was 35, and started a new job, I had 3 guys hit on me within the first few months. I was slightly heavier than I was in my 20's, but I was always a little on the too skinny side anyway. Part of it is your own view of yourself, I think. I was confident about who I was and the way I looked. Guys pick up on that.

Also, from what guys tell me (including my dh) most are turned off my breast implants. They know what's fake and what's real. Most guys prefer the real thing. Same with the hair. If it's heavily highlighted, it comes off as fake. All the guys I've worked with and the guys I know as friends say the same thing. They aren't attracted to too much make up, too fake hair, and fake boobs. Women that think that are fooling themselves. Better to just be yourself.
    Anonymous

• No idea. I think they still notice me....I'm not "all that", but I am hilarious at times
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Only when I was really bitchy, fat, pregnant, and married lol. I'm still bitchy and a bit fat lol but I get "the looks" and men ask for my number.
    I think when you are in a relationship you give off a totally different vibe and guys pick it up so you are bound to be noticed a little less. Not like that is a bad thing but it can be hard on your ego thats for sure.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 4:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2010