When did you notice that men stopped noticing you?

I am 32 & I have noticed for last couple of years that I don't get the looks that I use to. Not that it bothers me but i just wonder what has changed so much about me! I use to have real blonde hair & was very curvy & men looked at me alot. Now i am thinner (I look better body wise), my hair is a darker blonde but heavily highlighted & I have breast implants! But nobody notices me! Do you think it is part of being in your 30's???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm 47 and they're still checking me out. Some guy came up to me in grocery store and told me not to slap him, but that I had nice legs. So what if he was a senior citizen.

Anonymous

• When I was 18 years old. That's when I got married to my husband of now 45 years, and I didn't give a hoot whether any other man ever looked at me or not.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Between 30-35 I had little ones in tow and did not get many looks. I am now 44 and get more looks, I do not think its age- I think its little ones that freak men out ;)
    justmyopinion

Answer by justmyopinion at 5:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• honestly men rarely noticed me. I'm the quiet, easily overlooked type. I"m a plain jane lol which is fine but not one that ever attracted much male attention
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I was noticed briefly from age 15-17. After that, nobody gave a shit.

Doesn't help that I'm considered a fatass whale by the majority of the male population...except by my husband, of course =)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:14 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I am 43 and I still get flirted with and hit on. I think it's funny.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Oh you just have to stop looking at the young guys, sometime after 30 I noticed the older guys were the ones looking! Although every once in a while a younger guy will say something and I am like "I'm old enough to be your MOTHER!" I've noticed it also depends on how you are feeling, if I am feeling good about my self I notice it more than if I feel all old and frumpy.
    BTW I am 36, 5'7" and 165 lbs and small boobs.
    Anonymous

• Theyhaven't yet.....I am 68 and still get looks from men ...a few years younger than me. I haven't let myself get fat and I color my hair and I look like a woman. tehee. Many women my age get their hair cut really short and they get fat and they look like little old short pudgy men. Ewww. That is so offensive.
    Anonymous

• I'm 38 and it's never stopped
    Anonymous

• When I was 17 and got engaged....its not that I really noticed, its that I really didnt care if they noticed. This was almost 27 yrs ago and still dont care if another man notices me.....
    auntietotty

Answer by auntietotty at 5:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2010