Anybody had permanent makeup put on their lips?

I have very small lips & would love for them to look fuller and more shapely. I did have my eyes done with the eye liner & love it. I just wasn't sure about the lips!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• dont do it, just leave your lips alone. If you ever need to have an MRI of anything on your face or head, your lips could distort the images and you can feel a warm sensation on your lips and depending on the type of ink, can burn your lips and make the temp. swell.
    Anonymous

• My gf had her eyes lined with permanent blue eyeliner, she hated it, it looked ridiculous and there was NOTHING she could do about it..if you have your lips done and it's the wrong color or just not right somehow, your stuck with it~! I have small lips too, I use a darker liner on the outside and a light lipstick with a light pink gloss called lipfusion...it plumps the lips a bit...works for me!
    Anonymous

• i have my eyebrows tattooed and after a while i Hated them... now i let my eyebrows grow out... so you could harldy see it because i tattooed them thin.. i think you shouldnt do it.. i learned the hard way
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 5:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2010