Are there days that you can't even make yourself do housework?

Just wondering if anyone else get's really sick of cleaning the same old things multiple times a day.

boogernoodle

Asked by boogernoodle at 2:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• oops wrong category sorry ladies.
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 2:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Oh yes! Some days, I take the day off! I pay for it later...but it's totally worth it!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Yes I do. I have days I would rather just play with my girls then clean.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• All the time...there's times where I wait til the last minute before DH gets home then I half-ass clean. But hey it's clean...
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 3:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Housework will always be there.
    If I don't want to do it today, it'll be there tomorrow. I'm not going to run myself ragged doing housework everyday.

I find it amazing that wives on here are saying "I'll wait until last minute before DH gets home to do housework". I guess in that manner I'm not old fashioned. The hubbs can clean the house just as easily as I can, so if he doesn't like that it's not spit spot when he gets home then he can clean it. Again, I'm not going to run myself ragged day after day cleaning. I get what needs to be done on the days I feel like doing it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• YES EVERYDAY BUT I STILL DO IT WHETHER OR NOT I WANT TO I AM CONSTANTLY CLEANING AFTER MY GIRL'S EXPECIALLY MY 3YR OLD BUT HEY I RATHER HAVE A CLEAN HOUSE THAN A DIRTY ONE TO ME IT SHOWS THAT I AM GRATEFUL FOR HAVING A HOME AND THAT IT SHOWS MY HUSBAND THAT HE DOSENT HAVE TO WORK FOR NOTHING...BUT I DO WISH I HAD A DAY OF NO MESS!!!
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 9:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• oh yes but I am in school FT I have three kids a ton of homework but I manage! i run non stop so no matter wehat I do I am crazy busy so no I don't feel bad but I juggle more than a typical SAHM even though I do not work I am in clinclas 40 hours a week right now .
    Anonymous