**PRO CHOISE REPLIES** Be honest- How many of you have had an abortion If your response is none - DO NOT REPLY

I have already had one and am thinking about having another. Looking to see how many other moms have made the same mistakes I have more than once

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had 2, I was young and too irresponsible for children. If the situation wasn't right, I wouldn't bring a child into the world. I was taught it's my body, my choice! I now have a wonderful son with another child due any day now, I wouldn't change my life for anything. It's your body and you do what you feel is right, but always rememeber that there are risks involved. Good Luck, It's not an easy decision!!
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I call BULLSHIT!

I think this is a TROLL looking to start drama. Please don't give her any power, with this LAME question!
    Photobucket
    Anonymous

• I had one.
    Anonymous

• LMAO!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I had one when I was seventeen. I honestly believe had I not done it the baby would not have lived anyways. I was struggling with drugs, alcohol and the father was so frightened at the sight of a plus sign he started talking about suicide. Needless to say I feel it was the best decision I had ever made. I am now drug and alcohol free, I have a degree and career that i love and the best relationship ever. So now with that behind me I am so thankful that I was given another chance at life and to make life as well. It's all up to you, I have no regrets about my decision, and if you truly feel it's the right thing it should'nt trouble you either, and if this is a "trolls" question then troll away, we still have freedom of choice in this country and freedom of speech, we would be foolish not to use them.
    Anonymous

• i had one at nineteen. i have never had a moment of regret (i am over thirty five with one child)
    Anonymous

• Sounds like your bored...I wouldn't call you a troll but as a mama who already killed one of her babies, you'd think you'd approach the question with a little more concern and sensitiviy mixed with the guilt that you already killed one.
    Anonymous

• booooooooooooo
    Anonymous

• 10
    Anonymous

• ok i know that you said not to answer if it was no, but my friend just had one about three weeks ago, she was very young and she couldnt have taken care of it, but i think she was being selfish, and now that she thinks back, she agrees...think, maybe you can give this baby a home with a family that cant have children. but really yes it is your choice, but think objectivly, dont kill a baby because you couldnt use birthcontrol, and to the person who had 10, i cry for every lost soul, and hope you can one day love a child, and feel the love only a child can make you feel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jan. 9, 2010