Why do you think some cafemom's on here are so mean?

No matter what is going on in our lives some of these woman can be so "Cold" we woman get on here to relax and get good advice hoping someone out there will make us feel better instead it's like getting stones thrown at you...I feel so bad as for what happened as it is and all I get is nasty responses just bc I worded 2 different post different. No one answer my first post so I made another one but shorter and to the point.

Thank you for the ones that have a warm heart :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Is this the lady asking if we date black women? and dislike black men?

Sorry, but you have to look at your audience. We are women on this site and most are not lesbians. Hence the confusion about us dating women. If your question is worded funny, people will think it is a joke and joke back. My advice is to reword your question.
    Anonymous

• The internet can be dehumanizing. People can talk a lot of sh*t from behind a computer. They can't see or hear the person they're confronting.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 3:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• You need a thicker skin; there is no reason for the comments of a total stranger to bother you.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Not familiar with your post but you do need to understand if you wrote something and maybe left out some words people might take it as something else. Women aren't mean here unless you want to get into Politics.
    Anonymous

• There is no face to the internet. People can respond however they want without any personal consequences to their words.
    Ontop of that .. women are generally catty, some more then others.
    Just ignore it and let it go.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Difference of opions can bring out the nasty in some people. Often people get mad when someone doesn't see things from the others point of view and then all hell breaks out. We have just about all been guilty of this to some degree. But as others have said, don't let people on the internet get to you, it really isn't worth it.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I think there are more overly sensitive women on here that mean. People should post only answer if you agree if they don't want opinions that might contradict their own. Someone disagreeing with you or even calling you out for bad behavior is not being mean. Grow a thicker skin.
    Anonymous

• I agree with a couple of the other posters, I think there are a lot of overly sensitive women on here. You have realize that out of how many thousands of women that a lot are not going to like what you have to say for whatever reason, people just need to learn to blow it off and look for the answers that might help them or make them feel better! Not everyone is going to agree, like me some of us are just to the point on our feelings!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Meh...Ya , you get some who need midol milkshakes, but it happens
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Apparently the stress of having to be nice to people in reality is too much for them so they take their hostility out on women seeking advice on the internet.
    Anonymous