Omg! Is your dh a butt with you sometimes?

My dh just told me he is going to be right back he is going to go get a haircut and my response was...hmmm funny you don't need a haircut I have seen your hair longer than that and I turned away. His response was F... it! I'm leaving I don't know why in the F... I even have to ask you. I blew up and said maybe if you were'nt so much like this I would of just said fine go ahead but this is what you make me feel everytime I want to go somewhere....I said you know what TAKE YOUR TIME...and he left...Right now I don't care but I know he will be back I just don't appreciate him bitting my head off like that....venting.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live by , I treat my Hubby like I want to be treated, and he does the same for me.. It's a mutual respect we have for each other. It's not always perfect, but when you live by those words things are so much easier. I married my Hubby because we were best friends first, I wouldn't talk down or treat my best girl friend bad , so I definitely wouldn't do that to my Hubby..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• You got mad because he wants to go get a haircut? Maybe he just needs a break.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 4:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Sounds like YOU were the one who started that fight.

If my hubby said he was getting a hair cut I would either say ok. Or honey I need your help do you think you could do that at another time.

YOUR responce to him was hostile from the get go.

Anonymous

• I'm sorry, but it sounds to me like you started that fight. The comment you made when he told you he was going to get a haircut comes across like you're itching to fight. Personally, I think you are the one in the wrong here, and I think when he gets home, you should apologize to him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Yes they are all butt's sometimes..... Im sorry to say but I think that you initiated the arguement, I would just go to him and tell him that your sorry that you reacted that way, I bet ya that he will say sorry too :)

Fairegirl33

Answer by Fairegirl33 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• hey i get ya! my SO is on third shift and asked me to wake him up at noon bc he didn't want to sleep his day away, well he complained he was still tired so i woke him at 1,2, 2:30 and now i am still waiting on him to get his ass out of bed! he did get up to bitch me out about waking him up sooo much (like when my phone went off). it was "my fault". hahaha, i hate men sometimes.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Mrsleftlane: Good answer. I am going to try to do this more often. I love my dh. He too is my best friend but sometimes we forget that they need time and space too. Thanks for your insight.
    emathena

Answer by emathena at 4:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Sounds like you were being kind of a bitch first. Blowing up over a hair cut? Dude! 2 words, Midol Milkshake!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2010