Im pregnant but me and my husband are still sexually active, if he cums in me can it hurt the baby?

Im pregnant but me and my husband are still sexually active, if he cums in me can it hurt the baby? I know it sounds dumb but i heard it somewhere a long time ago and hadnt thought about it until the other night honestly. I just dont want to do anything to harm the baby. Me and my husband have been together a long time and we are both clean never cheated or anything like that i just want to know if him cumming in me can harm the baby. Please dont tell me im dumb or say smart remarks or make fun its just a question. Dnt judge me : ) thank You

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Exactly what they said. Your baby is in a fluid-filled sack pretty much cut off from everything except the umbilical cord. Sperm will not hurt the baby no matter how you do it. You just gotta make sure you're comfortable, because if you're not, the baby's not.
    MissLia

Answer by MissLia at 4:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Nope!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 4:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• no- your cervix are closed.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• No it can't..
    all it can do later in ur pregnancy (3rd trimester) is maybe help you go into labor :).
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 4:14 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Dont worry there is no reason that it would harm the baby...Ive never heard of that
    grandmaMichelle

Answer by grandmaMichelle at 4:14 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• we did it throughout all 3 of my pregnancies and all my babies are fine.
    Anonymous

• btw, i'm anon :15. i did get a really nasty itchy yeast infectionin my last pregnancy though. i don't know if that was because we were having sex twice a day every day sometimes and he would never pull out. but it wasn't anything a little monistat couldn't clear up.
    Anonymous

• As you get further along in the pregnancy you may decide to try side-by-side (spooning) or being on top positions since your belly may get in the way but really, just enjoy yourself.
    emathena

Answer by emathena at 4:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Enjoy yourself... No this can not harm your baby.
    Fairegirl33

Answer by Fairegirl33 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Nope! Having a healthy sex life is actually good for you baby!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2010