would this mean anything?

okay so I used to have a b/f for 4 yrs i was 14 yrs and he was 18 yrs at the time we were together. after we broke up he was later diagnosed with cancer. I would go visit him even if we weren't together anymore. a year after he passed i met my hubby. of coarse i thought it was strange because i met him on his 1st year anniversary that he passed. well i have stopped thinkin about him. but yesterday i had a wierd dream i dram that we were getting married and that on the big day we haad to delay the ceremony bya hour because he couldnt find his sock so i went to his house to help him find it i did then i made him promise not to leave me in the altar. he said yes he wouldnt. everything seemd to be going wrong on our weddign day so i woke up today thinking why i dram that then just rightnow i realized its his birthday! today... alot of people told me it might mean something.. but i dont know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• To me it means that you are thinking of him..... remember him and appreciate his memory :)
    Fairegirl33

Answer by Fairegirl33 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Yes it means spiritually you are still tied to him... soul ties are pretty strong things and need to be broken. Even more so if you had sex with him then, I dont know how far your relationship went but it does have an effect in more ways then one. Just what I see.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• purely coincidence. sometimes what we think about comes out in our dreams. and sometimes a dream is just a dream.
    Anonymous

• I tend to think you subconsciously remembered it was his birthday and this triggered your dream. But then again, I don't read too much into dreams generally!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2010