when did you stop having sex, or did you...?

i was just wondering when yall ladies stopped having sex if at all. i was just wondering as to what other mammas have done. i am 34 weeks and still going. did yall enjoy it the whole time or did yall just do it because it can help labor and all that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I love sex... we were busy at it until the end. Actually sex sped up my labor with my third. If it still feels good....DO IT :D
    Anonymous

• I had sex up until I went into labor with all three of mine. Sex is fine unless your Dr told you different or if it becomes too uncomfortable for you, other than that have fun...you can't get pregnant LOL..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• For the first and second we had sex up until the end, by the end of the 3rd pregnancy my ex and I were already have problems so it was very sporadic even when we did have it. My 4th we stopped by about 6 months - it was such a miserable pregnancy! This is my 5th and I feel great and am loving sex!!

Answer by missanc at 4:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• When I was pregnant I had sex throughout the whole pregnancy.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• With my first, we stopped pretty much when I got pregnant. My sex drive dropped off the radar with that one. I think we did it twice during the whole 9 months.

With my second, my sex drive was through the roof; I couldn't get enough. But we stopped at about 38 weeks because it just wasn't comfortable for me any more with the belly, and there didn't seem to be anything I could do to make it better.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• We did it the whole time with both children. The only problem was that with my first when I was in my second trimester I would be all turned on and we would start and then all the sudden it would go away and I wanted nothing to do with it. My poor husband!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• um lol when i was pregnant with my son i did it the whole time until he came out..lol but with the pregnancy of my daughter i didnt want to do anything...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 4:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i am 34 weeks and i love it dont get it as much as i would like cause we have 3 other kids but i still love it. with my last one we had sex the day before i went into the hospital, and with my twins i had to stop because i was in labor at 20 weeks but everything is going fine with this one so i do it as much as possible
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 4:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• We were having sex my entire pregnancy...both pregnancies. We're pregnant again (16 weeks) and we're still having fun. :)
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• We stopped maybe a week or two before she was born. My husband stopped wanting to because we always had to use the same position and then I wasn't able to really move much so I don't think it was as much fun for him in the last month or so, once I really got big. Then at my 38 week appointment the midwife said I was 1 cm dilated and we could try sex to move things along. When we got home, he was like, sorry no sex for you until she goes overdue. He had decided to start remodeling our master bathroom about a week before this and wanted to get moving on it before she got here. Yeah, she didn't care what her dad wanted. She came three days later. She's almost 5 months and that stupid bathroom still isn't finished, yet. It's close, though. :)
    Anonymous