Has anyone else every experienced light period like cramps as an early pregnancy symptom?

Only they are not like my usual pre af cramps. I can't explain it, but they just feel different more like little twinges. I don't know what to think. I am currently a week late for af. I have no other pregnancy symptoms. So i am just thinking that my period is out of whack and i will start anytime, but so far nothing. Anyone who has similar stories?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• omg yes i just went through this and it was too early for my period so i was like hmmm.. and yes i ended up being pregnant!!
    Anonymous

• both of my pregnancies were like this. i felt like i was going to start my period- cramps, bloating, body aches- turned out i was pregnant. :)
    Michelle451

Answer by Michelle451 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• thats what it felt like 2 days before I found out I was pregnant
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i had them too. I already knew i was pregnant so i thought i was miscarrying, but the OB checked and baby was fine, she said that it was normal.
    Anonymous

• The day my period was supposed to start, I felt all day like it was going to show any minute; the cramping, the bloating, the tiredness, the general icky feeling. It never did, and the next day I got a positive HPT.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I think i will wait a couple more days and then do a HPT if nothing happens. Was the crampy/twinges periody feeling your only symptom at first?
    chocolateora270

Answer by chocolateora270 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• ^ yup
    kiyad22

Answer by kiyad22 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• The PMS-iness was not my only symptom. I was also very tired (pregnant tired, which I only knew because it was my second) and had major insomnia. I'd already been suspecting pregnancy for a week. When I got the period feeling, I thought I was wrong about that, but obviously not.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• thats how i knew i was preg i told everyone and they said i couldnt tell i was right i got to bfp they do feel like period cramps but differnet
    Anonymous

• Every one of my 3 pregnancies felt like that!
    blazenangel5

Answer by blazenangel5 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2010