Website to Coordinate Parent Volunteers

I posted at the beginning of the school year for suggestions on websites to coordinate volunteers. I ended up using www.volunteerspot.com and love it. I would highly recommended it. I use it to schedule three parents a day to help in the lunch room. The room parent for my daughters class has used to organize class room parties. It has been great no more reply all response to say who is bring juice boxes, napkins and cookies. I am always getting compliments for the parents, teachers, and principal on how smoothly lunch is going this year.

Thank you to everyone that responded to my question. Sorry for the late update.

margaret1101

Asked by margaret1101 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in

• We use yahoogroups

Answer by rkoloms at 7:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Try MySignUp.com its easy and free to use
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I tried mysignup.com and a few other sites. They did not work for scheduling lunch volunteers. I needed a website where I could enter the description of the event and number of volunteers once and then have it repeat everyday for the school year. The only site I found that could do it was volunteerspot.com. I even tried a few sites where you pay but they did not work. It worked out great that VolunteerSpot worked and was FREE. :)
    margaret1101

Answer by margaret1101 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 19, 2010