i hate this

befor i was prego i was 185 I lost some pounds in the begining all i wanted to eat was fruit well after i had him i was 150 then all of the sudden all i want to do is eat and not health stuff did anybody else go thur this what did you do to stop i was happy with my weight ughhhhh X*(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got into some pretty bad habits while pregnant and even worse habits after... Weight Watchers really helped me. It pretty much teaches you how to make healthy choices and control portions. They also have account for nursing if you're nursing, so it's still healthy. And you can do it all on-line now.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 4:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i ate a whole choc cake everyday when i was prego this last time.. You just have to train yourself to stop eating sweets till you get to the wieght you want to be.. Get you some high heels turn on some music and dance your butt off for 30mins a day.. it will tone you up and loose that baby weight you want..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 7:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2010