Does anyone know how to get an american a flight home on a military injury flight? Need a Col or Red cross person...

Hey moms- I need some serious help- I'll make this as short as I can. I have a friend in Germany who is very close to dying of cancer and she needs to get back home. She is with YWAM- a non profit org- and we're trying to see if there's a way we can get her home on a flight with the armed forces from a base in Germany. For her to fly home otherwise could cost close to 15K as she has to have a Dr and nurse accompany her home... they are running out of funds. She is only 26 and needs to get back here for treatment. So the info I'm looking for is a contact person either with the red cross or a Col in the army who could give clearance. Does any one have any info for me? Or ideas? Thanks ladies! Nicole

nbittermann

Asked by nbittermann at 4:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Just call the Red Cross. They will tell you who the contact person is for that

Answer by admckenzie at 8:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2010