possible careers for what I'm studying?

I'm trying to figure out where I can find information telling me possible careers I can get with what I'm studying in college.

I start in the fall but I want to have an idea of what exactly I'm aiming for and make sure that it's really what I want to do.

I'm going to double major in Political Science and International Relations. I will be taking Arabic, Russian and Spanish during college as well.

Where can I get info about the kind of careers that will be available to me when I graduate and even after a few years into my studies? Does anyone know some careers I could be getting into?

I know the obvious, like translators and stuff but I'm trying to explore all my options.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mutlilingual people are always in demand in the international business community as well as banking, and the travel and cruise industries. You can work as a teacher of English in other countries as well if you are fluent in both. There is always a need for translators for journals, magazines, books and manuals. Or you could work for the government which seems to be the only group hiring and offering benefits and decent pay right now.
    justcurious

Answer by justcurious at 4:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• You can work for the CIA or the FBI. That would be awesome!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Talk to your academic advisor. Really, this is something you should have done before choosing your major.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• How about becoming a translator?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 9, 2010