what are your ideas for you kids 1st birthday?

my son will be 1 in 9 days and i havnt really thought about what to do. i am pregnant now and am due next month so we got all causght up in getting everything ready for this baby that his birthday just kinda snuck up on us. so what are some good ideas for a nice birthday party that doesnt cost much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we did a little ppl.. just get mini stuff for everyone, make everyone walk on there knees so there his hieght, get those foan sword and they can fight, get boxes and have someone piant them for you so they look like giant legos, think small mama..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• We had our dghter's at Dave & Buster's and it was great! The adults also and older kids all had something to do and it wasnt a bunch of kids jumping around a dance floor. Lol They had a bowling alley too. It was expensive but worth it!
    Anonymous

• We had a lunch for the people who love our daughter.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I went to the dollar store and spent 10 dollars for decorations which included plates and then bought finger foods and cups, plastic spoons and forks and throw away cups and had a small party at my church. Just ate food, played a slideshow of my son growing up that my husband put together had cake and watched my son open presents and eat his smash cake. Brought toys for all the lil ones to play with as well.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2010