Do guys ever get hurt being hurt really badly by someone? i hurt my daughters dad very badly...

it was a choice i couldnt decide on.. him or the guy i was with... long story short i chose my bf i was dating at the time he came back wanting to fix things... needless to say, i miss him more than anything right now and i know i made an awful mistake and completely betrayed everything and anything him and i ever were in the past 3 years...this happened in the middle of september, and he still wont even have eye contact with me for more than a second whether im talking to him or not. i told him i wanted to talk about things last night and imdiately got shot down saying "there is nothing to talk about stephany, NOTHING is ever going to change"
its like he knows i miss him more than anything with out ever even telling him or anyone else i am. im extremely disapointed in myself and how i handled everything the way i did.

-i just want him and im not sure if thats ever going to happen w/the way he is now towards me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• My sons first true love hurt him, badly, very badly. He has finally moved on to other relationships but the hurt seems to always be there for him, esp if her name gets brought up. He saw her in the club a few months ago and she tried to talk to him. He told her "Kiss off, my heart heart doesn't have springs. I have nothing to say to you ever" He really needs to get over his anger with her, but I doubt he will ever forgive the pain.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• like 2 1/2 years ago i left the love of my life and i felt so bad about it. he was all i could think about. we talked some but just when it came to the kids. i tried talking to him about how bad i felt but he was moving on with his life. after about 5 months we finally started talking about more than the kids. i told him how i felt and he said he still loved me but didnt think that we could ever be together again because of what i did. after awhile we got together one night and i slept over i was going to leave in the morning and he said he didnt want me to. we are now married and very happy (most of the time) hopefully after awhile he will start to talk to you more and yall can work everything out. i know how it feels to make mistakes and i hope that everything will work out the way you want.
    Anonymous

• what a great ending:) i hope im as lucky as you are...

so do you think i should talk to him and let him how sorry i am and how much i still love him?
    Anonymous

• i think everyone can change but you have to really think if thats what you want. but the bad thing is it may be just too late to be able to fix things... i hope all goes well with your situation
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 5:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2010