i have a ? what does it mean when a guy tells that you smell like a dead dog and that your nothing to im when your the mother of his child have anyone been called that before

if your with a guy and have a child and just out the blew he tells you that you smell like a dead dog what is that suppose to mean i mean him saying that after coming home from the club is he trying to tell me something

ricanmami09

Asked by ricanmami09 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I would think he is trying to tell you something and it doesn't sound like he's saying anything nice.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i think maybe he doesnt love you girl! he has no right to tell you that! or maybe hes cheating...
    Anonymous

• Okay, first, If your with this guy, why was he at the club? And second, are you really not sure what he is trying to tell you? It isnt good and honestly you shouldnt stick around if he is treating you like that.
    emathena

Answer by emathena at 5:04 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• kick hiss arse to the curb lady.
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 5:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i mean him saying that after coming home from the club is he trying to tell me something

I think it means he was drunk or high from being at the club-
    justmyopinion

Answer by justmyopinion at 5:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• he was coming home from the club? was her overly drunk? men say alot of stupid crap when they are drunk..
    but if he was't hes probaly cheating and is resenting having to come home to you and the baby..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 5:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Geeze, IDK, my man gets drunk on occasion and has never told me I smell like a dead dog! It sounds like he doesn't respect you. If he did, he wouldn't say things like that. How does he act on a day to day basis?
    Anonymous

• It means he wouldn't be living with me anymore or having contact with me anymore...it means he would likely regain conciousness laying on the sidewalk with one hell of a sore head....

Of course that is just me
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• well he wasnt drunk at all and on a day to day hes sometimes ok but he gets in his moods when he wants to tell me that im nothing that hes stuck with me because of our son he hates me once he threw me and my 5 kids out in the street with no where to go but then he tells me he loves me whenever he wants to text it to me and then he tells me he wants to marry me too he tells me i need to step up my game and do what he wants the cold part about what he says is that he has this thing in his head that im cheating and hope that he finds me having something sooo he can go he even told me that he would fine someone even pay them too im sooo confuse i want to leave town soooo bad
    ricanmami09

Answer by ricanmami09 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Wow this guy sounds like an a$$hole. Leave him you'll be better off!!! Oh and he's telling you he's only with you because of the kid not because he loves you he feels obligated to be with you, when in all reality he doesn't want to be.
    Anonymous