How long did it take you to be intimate with your spouse/ sig. other after having baby?

krisholl2285

Asked by krisholl2285 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Almost 3 months. dont rush it. when you're ready and take it easy. lol it hurt me a lil
    Anonymous

• 6-7 weeks. We waited a little longer after I was cleared.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• The day I had my six week checkup and got an ok from the dr

Answer by admckenzie at 5:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Honestly..4 days post c section. We had been abstinant since I was 6 months because of complications..we were both anxious.
    Anonymous

• my dh said with him and ex they waited 6wks with dd1 and only 1 week after dd2. We are tryiing now and I am so paranoid that things will go wrong that I am definately waiting the 6wks if not more once i get to the point if we ever get there... seems like it is taking forever to concieve.
    Anonymous

• With both the 6 week mark when we got the ok from our midwife.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I had a c-section with both and the doctor said to wait 4 weeks but each time we waited a little over 3 weeks. And when I went in for my check up and the doctor asked if we had had sex yet and when, I was completely embarrassed to tell him that we had and at 3 weeks. I felt like a nympho or something! But he said that was ok as long as I didn't have any pain.

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 5:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I waited like three months. I was in too much pain to be having any sort of party down there. But I tore pretty seriously. If you're able to walk/sit/function normally, you're probably okay to have sex.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 6:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Four weeks

Answer by rkoloms at 7:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• 2 weeks, vag del with no problems
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2010