is texting to another man about possibly having sex one day considered cheating?

my husbands best friend and i have been texting back in forth for a while now about how we are lacking in the sex department etc. he has once called and asked if he could come over while my husband was at work. he has never (yet) but just tried to again yesterday. we talked today and he tells me he loves talking to me. what does it mean? what do i do? is it already cheating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• karma is a bitch! you are dead wrong!
    Anonymous

• to me yes its emotionally cheating im sure you know there are different types of cheating!
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 5:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• IMO yep
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 5:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• yes it is
    Anonymous

• Uh, that would be a yes. Pre-meditated cheating. Not a good thing especially if your husband finds out.
    emathena

Answer by emathena at 5:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• dont allow you hubbys friend to ever come over when ur hubby is not home ! i htink its clear to see that he see you as an easy target and wants to have sex with you...good luck girl...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 5:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• yes - you are crossing the line

Answer by missanc at 5:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• What is wrong with you? Why did you get married? there are plenty of other men you can pick other than your husbands friend! Trash
    Anonymous

• I consider that emotional cheating as well. You are just setting yourself up for that. Would you consider it cheating if your husband was doing it?????
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• yes i believe it is cheating. I was in almost the same possition as you only it wasn't a friend of DH it was an ex he achually came to the house he hasn't seen me in years he was planning on coming back the next day he had off work so we could you know well I couldn't do that to DH so I ended up telling DH and then telling the guy I told my DH. Our sex to wasn't so good at the time DH never would give it to me, but after I told him this now we have the best sex lol I think cause he realized what he could have lost. Talk to your DH about it see what he says, just talking I believe would be fine, but when you are talking about your sex life to another man or him coming over then yes I believe it is cheating
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2010