Vice President Biden's mother, Jean, dies at 92.. Even if you dont like him this is sad

That is so sad for anyone to lose their mother.
I guess so people dont freak out Ill ask
Have you read this today?

WILMINGTON, Del. – Jean Biden, who raised her son Vice President Joe Biden to believe in what he called "America's creed ... everyone is your equal," died Friday after falling seriously ill in recent days. She was 92.

In a statement, the vice president said she died in Wilmington surrounded by her family and loved ones. She had suffered a broken hip in a fall in March 2009.

"Together with my father, her husband of 61 years who passed away in 2002, we learned the dignity of hard work and that you are defined by your sense of honor," he said in the statement. "Her strength, which was immeasurable, will live on in all of us."

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• That is sad. I am with you. I dont care for the man but still feel bad for the loss of his mother....at ANY age this HAS to be hard!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• It is hard to lose a parent whether you are famous or not. We all do and it is a part of life.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I did--and may she rest in peace. My prayers are with her family.
    AnonIsEasiest

Answer by AnonIsEasiest at 5:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Aw :(

My husband lost his mom two years ago (Well, it'll be three years this October) to ovarian cancer, she was only 51. It still haunts him to this day, it's like he lost his love of life or something. He was such a mama's boy.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• caitxrawks

Thats sad I am sorry. My mother is battling ovarian cervical and breast cancer. She is 39.
    She was very young when she had me.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Wonder if he will blame an innocent person for her death like he did when his wife and child died? I feel for his mom and other family he ruined a mans life and destroyed his family with his lies he can rot and suffer.
    Anonymous

• Very sad, I'm glad she lived a long life and got to see her sons finest achievements

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Thoughts and prayers to those that knew and loved her.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I feel for his lose; however, it is no more sad then my MIL dying last year. Her birthday was yesterday. This was the first Thanksgiving and Christmas we have spent without her. We are coming up on the 1 year aniversary of her death (Jan. 16). We were just as sad as he and his family. It is not more saddening to lose a parent just because he is the VP.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2010