Do you think all men cheat?

So today I peeped into my dh's daddaily account. I found this post and am very proud of the guys who responded to this question...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Anonymous

• No I dont think they do.
    Is that a good site? My husband has been wanting something LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Wow...how refreshing...thanks for sharing!
    Anonymous

• took me forever to load it up but honestly....if he's thinking about it, thats not good.

he could of left the cheating part out...really was uncalled for. the sex part didnt bother me, its what he said when he thinks he wanted to cheat is what hurts.

didnt read it through but if he posted something like that on CM...ha! that wouldnt go very well here either!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I didn't realize so many women just don't do it with their hubby. Seems like everyone here on CM has sex all the time! LOL. I did like how the guys dont cheat and they love their wives!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I never knew there was a site like this! I dont think all men cheat.... There are some really good men out there! And I got one of them! :) Thanks for this post its nice to see that all men arent cheaters!!!
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 6:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Great! Now I have somewhere to send him when he has too much sugar and won't go to bed.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• No, I don't think all men cheat. My boyfriend has not cheated on me, nor would he. He loves me, and he respects me and wants to be with me too much to cheat on me. Oh, and of course, he never has time to, either...lol. He's always working, and we spend the majority of our waking hours on the phone together (he's a truck driver). :)

I do think there are a lot of men, and women too (if we're going to be honest here, let's be fair) that DO cheat, but I don't think that ALL of either sex cheat. I would never cheat on my boyfriend.

I did check out that post, and I do have to agree that it was refreshing to read, and nice to see that there are some other nice guys out there (besides my boyfriend!).
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Awww..the replies are amazing...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Seems like everyone here on CM has sex all the time!

rolling on floor

SO TRUE!!!!

I agree those responses were awesome!

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2010