Women who have issues with porn...question

Do you and your mate have different sexual appetites? who has a bigger one and how do you adjust to fix it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• me and my SO seem to both have the same sexual appetites. however, he works over night & i know that when he goes to the bathroom at work, or is on break he likes to look at something. so instead of porn, which i am NOT okay with, i have recorded videos on his phone & taken pictures of myself so that he can look at them. weve also made videos with an actual video camera. i like to watch them sometimes too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I have no issues with porn.. but our sexual appetites are DEF. different.. I could really care less about sex 99 percent of the time.. I love my DH to death and its not him its just.. i dunno, i just dont care about sex much.
    We fix it b/c we still have sex, Dh does stuff to put me in the mood, and some more stuff that maybe is a little to graphic lol
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I have to put out a little bit more than i would like sometimes. But sex is VERY important to him, and what's it to me if I'm not aLWAYS into it. If he really wants it and i don't, he has no problem with me being more still than other times and just letting him do his thing. Porn is not allowed, but he's never asked. If it was an issue, I would tell him it has to be pictures and videos of only us.
    Anonymous

• we have a very healthy relationship and although we don't have sex as often as we use to, when we do it is awesome! He watches porn now & then and I dont mind but most porn is just straight nasty. For me it's gotta have some knid of plot.
    whitrashwedding

Answer by whitrashwedding at 7:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2010