Has anyone used Rosetta Stone?

If you have used it did you find that it worked good for you? My son is wanting it to learn several different languages and I do not know anyone personally that has used it,

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 6:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my sister used Rosetta Stone to learn spanish, and she learned it 10 times faster than i did while taking it in Highschool.
    I think it a great option, especially if you dont want to spend alot and are looking to learn it in a shorter amount of time. Hope it helps!
    BABYnME610

Answer by BABYnME610 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I have looked at it on the internet and it would cost close to $700 per language that he wants to learn, That is level 1-5 in each language. He is wanting to learn several languages and damn that will be high. ;0
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 6:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• My sisters husbans company bought it so they could learn French...it works great, but the price is just disgusting.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I got a copy from my husbands company. It is GREAT. I learned spanish faster than I had ever learned before. It is a wonderful program. My My SIL uses it as part of homeschooling her HS age son.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I have a Swedish one, and it works fantastically. You don't even realize you're learning so quickly. But they are expensive. I guess it beats spending years in a classroom or hiring a tutor though.

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2010