Would anybody know of a good daycare center in the Seattle area?

Specifically Shoreline, Ballard, or Magnolia area. I am a newly single mom going to school. The perosn that I thought was going to be able to watch my daughter has backed out. So I need to find full time daycare. I'm TANF and DSHS is helping me out. No support from ex husband. So I'm in a tough situation. Or know of anybody that would have past experiences with infants, who could provide references, who would be willing to come to my home and watch her? I'm at my wits end. I really don't want to have to quit school. I've called a bunch of places and everybody is booked until August.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well please tell me if u find one! im in the same situation as u, and last time i went to someones house it was just hetic. you could ask a family member, mabey. sorry this wasnt what you were looking 4=(
    ladypyro

Answer by ladypyro at 8:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2010