why?

I feel so lonely in my marriage-I made my mistakes just like he did , but, I still feel lonely.We don't even cuddle.No sex either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Do you guys make time for eachother. Getting stuck in the every day routine can turn things bland. It can even make you crazy in a way. My husband and I went through this and we fought like cats and dogs. We went about a year without doing much together. When we stopped and made time to be together without kids, or obligations we felt better. Maybe you and your husband should have a get away if you can. If not send the kids away if you have any and have some time alone at home to explore eachother again.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 7:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• It sounds like you may need counseling.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• if you feel that way maybe you need to rethink things and decide if you really wan tto be with a person like that..
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 7:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Try to find "MArriage Encounter". It works miracles. It is a weekend for couples and it is sponsored by a church but it is not a religious weekend. It is usually non-denominational. It is great! Good luck.
    Anonymous

• wow. thats really sad, and no one deserves to feel lonely. Maybe some counseling??? or just do something special????
    BABYnME610

Answer by BABYnME610 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Try living in an apartment and your DH sleeping on the couch and not in bed with you. He comes in so intoxicated that in the past he's fell asleep sitting on the toilet or while getting dressed. The only time I get attention is when he wants some. Don't give it up in the afternoon because at night he's back on the sofa again.

Are there any girlfriends you can talk to?

Anonymous

• Sounds like its time to move on.. sounds like your marriage is over :(
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I was never more lonely than when I was married. I'm not telling you to leave but I couldn't take it. I had to get out.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• u need to talk and decide what yous r going to do whay wait forever to find out that yous dont want to be together
    do it now so yous can move on or replace what was before
    Anonymous