What do you make of this? Is it a game?

I work closely with this man that lives in another country. I spent a week with him in the summer and there is definitely chemistry, on both sides! He looked like he was going to cry when I left and called me once I returned and told me how sad he is. Now he calls me or I call him every morning, he calls me his lady and tell me I am a beauty.
BUT, he's very up and down about it, one time he will tell me how much he misses me, then he will say that he is really just thankful that I support him in his work. I asked him point blank once and just got 'It's complicated'
He has the option to come into town in a few weeks and he has made it clear he is only coming if he can work it so he can see me. He is not married but does not talk about his kids (grown) or his life to me. He was sick in the hospital and told me it was not for me to know about. If i email him about my life, he concentrates on something non personal to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• He lives in another country? maybe he has another lady over there and he is playing both sides of the field. I would be blunt and tell him you don't like games either he likes you or doesn't, tell him that he is confusing you (cuz it kinda sounds like he is confused as well) but if he is gonna play around and be up and down like that then me personally I wouldn't get involved cuz you will be the one with your heart broken in the end.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• (Contd) comment on. I'm not looking for something serious in this, I just wonder where I stand, I'm very blunt and games confuse me! I will add that he is some what older and a christian- maybe he is just more conservative?
    Anonymous

• "it's complicated" maybe be code for "I'm married" or "I'm involved with someone here"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• OMG..move on chick.
    Anonymous