why can't Jesus just...

Why can't jesus just come back? I'm tired of waiting ...I mean things are so bad these days and people all over are suffering so much in so many ways.

Momoftwo278

Asked by Momoftwo278 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• but when that time comes, it will be wonderful. To live on a perfected earth, with no illness or pain. To see my mom again. Seeing the homeless have homes again and the hungry, full. It will be marvelous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• because he is coming back when people least exspect it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• ........ uhhh ya ok
    southerncharm86

Answer by southerncharm86 at 7:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Stop waiting and make a difference here an now. Why waste your life worrying and focusing on the bad?  Look for the good or create it yourself!

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I agree with IhartU! Maybe Jesus want you to DO some good. Go work at soup kitchen, donate your time to the elderly or volunteer at a hospital.
    Anonymous

• All things happen in Divine Order and in HIS TIME, not ours.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 7:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• This is the most peaceful time mankind has ever known. The only reason it SEEMS more violent is because our communications are so much better and the media has to tell us EVERY bad thing that happens.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I'm tired of waiting

Did I miss the verse that said it was all about you?
    Anonymous

• Jesus was supposedly very loving, compassionate, intelligent and peaceful. What the heck would he want to come here for? So that he could be shot at, get AIDS, bash gays, lynch colored people, rape women? I don't think there's a heaven, but if there was and I was there, you can bet I wouldn't leave it to hang out here!
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Your tired of waiting? Doesn't Jesus live in your heart? What do you need him to come here for? You are capable of all that he did while he was alive on this earth. Open your heart and arms and embrace all that is around you....and if you don't like what you see, make a change.
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi.
    Don't bitch about it, get up and work at changing it.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2010