Boyfriend in prison?

Anybody else boyfriend in prison? Share your story please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry, but that is a total dealbreaker. Leave the loser immediately. Seriously.
    Anonymous

• just because someone is in prison don't mean they are a bad person they all arent bad just made bad choices, My guy has been there for bad choices he made when he was younger It is hard on a relationship but it can be done you have to be honest with them and make it clear when they get out either get it together and your not going to put up with nonsense I did that and my guy hasn't been in trouble for almost 15 years Good luck been there done that and things worked out not everyone has a success story but I was lucky
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• husband is being held in house of corrections right now. it's only for immigration issues but it still is terrible. he is away from me & our two kids. hopefully he'll be out soon but in the mean time we are trying to be strong. hang in there & just remember you're not alone.
    Anonymous

• yes my bf is in prison and just because hes in there doesnt mean i turn
    my back on him...ignore the ones who tell you to leave him. follow your heart
    i love mines i will ride or die chick.
    you dont run if you really know what love is and lovel
    him... So stand by your man and keep your head up
    Anonymous