what do i do??

okay so rightnow i found out my older sis went to find out the sex of the baby! she didnt tell me if i wanted to go . you see the problem is i was there for her when her ex fiance dumped her 2 weeks before the wedding! i was there when she found out she was pregnant! i went at midnight to buy her her pregnancy tests! we were always close we tell eachother everything.. she didnt really ever get along with my middle sis... so i call her today and she hesitates and tells me she went to find out the sex of her baby with my middle sis and my mom so everyone went and no one told me! i feel soo hurt i feel betrayed almost because i have been there for her through everything! no questions asked. it seems like all of a sudden the whole fam. or my mom, my 2 sisters dont include me in anything! i even found out my middle sis is planning a babyshower and everyone in the family knows except for me ! i.d.k wat todo shuld i stoptlkin 2 them?

Naralie

Asked by Naralie at 7:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• hmmm...you know me and my sis used to get along too (a year younger then me) we used to talk about anything and everything, and she used to know all my secrets and all that. then it was like all of a sudden she was best friends with my 17 year old sister and wouldnt talk or anything with me. she'd talk casually with me about just general stuff but with my other sis it was more personal stuff.

maybe the middle sis is trying to get along better with her and was jealous seeing you two get along so well.

im just to the point where i just dont care that my sis left me and became closer to the other one.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I think it sounds petty and childish. Get over it and enjoy your niece or nephew
    Anonymous

• hmm....thats is odd...

has anything changed between you and you sis recently or the rest of the family? or could something be bothering them that they may not want to talk about?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Are they mad at you about something that you are unaware of?
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• not that i know of they usually tell me everything! and i dont think im being childish its just that it really hurt my feelings because everytime i got pregnant they were involved...& of coarse i wan tto be involved especially because i know her baby daddy ddoesn twan t anything to do with her baby
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Sounds like its not you its them something is going on that you don't know about, the only suggestion i have is to sit down and have a talk with her see whats going on, they are your family so to just stop talking to them nothing will get solved, communication is key here then you can see whats really going on. Good Luck
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• anons=jackass
    vikings_beauty

Answer by vikings_beauty at 3:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2010