Missed period and experiencing weird CM....

My husband and I have been TTC for 8 months now. I should have started my period some time between the 30th of Dec and the 1st of this month (so I'm about a week late). Well, I hadn't experienced ANYTHING until yesterday. Yesterday I checked my cervix and found light brown cm... then today I had some pinkish-redish cm and light cramping, but it's too creamy to be blood and I only saw it once when I wiped. Could this be implantation spotting and cramping this late after my missed period?? I took a pregnancy test this morning and on Monday... but if I've just had my implantation that could explain why my tests were both negative, right?
Anyway... I'm planning on taking another test in a week or so if nothing changes, and I have a pap scheduled with my gyno in Feb so I'll talk to her about it too.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

hnbae

Asked by hnbae at 8:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• when that happend to me i was pregnant and i kept taking pregnancy tests over and over and the ywould come out negative until i turned 3 months pregnant the test finally showed i was pregnant... my o.b. said sometimes your hormones are too low that it can tbe detected by a home pregnancy test
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i had the something but i ovalated late and when i should have been 6 weeks i was 3 weeks 3 day
    Anonymous

• I had the same thing that you were describing at roughly 4 weeks post conception.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 7:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2010