Are there any good work from home jobs that aren't scams?

dragonfly_mom01

Asked by dragonfly_mom01 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any details or questions. :-)
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Look at kgb.com or ChaCha.com. They are both text messaging answer services.
    psychmama

Answer by psychmama at 9:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Like psychmama said, I work for kgb_. I used to work for chacha, but kgb_ is SO much better and more steady. Email me if you would like more information! (and yes, I've been paid several times via direct deposit!)
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Nope.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• westathome.com. You can go to their website and apply. They will make you take a test and if you do well they will email you to start training. You train at home on your computer on your own time. And you get paidfor training. After you complete training you have a webinar. Like a seminar but you are on the computerand the phone at the same time with other people who just finished training and a supervisor. You can pick your own hours and they are operating 24/7. It is basically customer service. There are all kinds of lines. I have shopnbc. My mom has a line that sells concert tix, and another line that sells stuff from infomercials. The pay isnt great but you can make your own hours and in your pjs. LOL! Hth! Good luck
    Shellsbunch

Answer by Shellsbunch at 11:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

•  

I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I work at home with a 5 year old in school, a 2 year old at home with me and one on the way. I love what I do and would love to share with you what I do. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to contact me- my website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer your questions and get you more information! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Check out www.DailyChecksAtHome.com to see and hear some info on Ameriplan. It's a homes based business and I have been very successful with it so far. It's not hard but it is work.

We are associated with some big Fortune 500 companies like Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Disney, Khols, Office Depot and TONS more.

No cold calling or selling involved. This is something that I am able to do with an 18mth old and a 3mth old so anyone can do it :-). Let me know if you have any questions after looking at the website.

Christina Dennis
    678-823-0523
    www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis
    ChristinaDennis@ameriplan.net
    Company Overview 951-262-1118

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:50 AM on Jan. 9, 2010