my son is one month old and has already rolledover twice and is liftinghis head for minutes ata time and love to look around while his head is up. Also he like to bounce his legs againts me like heistrying dance. Hestifens them up and stands on them while i hold him is this the normal age for this orshould i be worrried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sounds like hes ahead of the game by a little bit, I wouldn't be worried, but I would watch him with the whole rollover thing when he is going down to sleep just keep an eye make sure when he rolls over he cannot suffocate on anything, this is what always scared me when my son started doing it.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• my dd rolled over for the first time at a month. She did it 4-5 times then she quit... she also loved standing up and was able to hold her head up and look around from birth. It varies from baby to baby... as long as he keeps hitting those milestones he's fine! And while she hit her milestones months earlier, she didn't start talking until she was 18 mos (besides mama, dada and ball). Just keep doing what you're doing and no, it doesn't sound like there is anything wrong with him to me!
    Anonymous

• He sounds like he's making room for your next baby
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• idk why you would be worried that your child is hitting milestones early but your kid is fine i wouldnt be worried be happy
    Anonymous

• It sounds normal to me. A lot of what you are seeing is reflexes and he will loose some of that as he gets older... you might see that he won't be able to hold his head up anymore for a couple of months and the rolling over it probably more than an accident than something he was trying to do. Babies this age can stand and even walk if you help them. They can do all kinds of crazy things... even swim! They can crawl too... if you put a brand new baby just born on it's moms belly it will crawl to the breast!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2010