Cheating??

So My husband cheated on his ex because I was lead to believe the marriage ended years in advance and he was verbally abused by her. So I accepted it. Now that I have been with him for 5 years I asked his again if he cheated on his ex wife more than that one time. Do you know what he said???...."Define cheating....! Are you serious. He does not know the definition. So I told him and he said twice. Why did he lie the first time and why do I know feel he is still lying? I hate men. I swear. We are married and he just is so not trying to be empathetic to anything. I feel alone and he is very distant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Guys really do have a hard time understanding women's feelings, but everyone does have their own opinion on that word i swear, like to me cheating is thoughts or actions with someone besides your SO and to others it would only be actions and so on and so forth!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• My husband would NOT talk about his past at all with me. It's his past so just let it go and focus on you and him. The past is the past. Let it go.
    Anonymous

• i think that if he thinks of aomeone esle besides you its emotional cheating although people have differnt thoughts but if there is no trust you shouldnt be together it will not be a healthy relationship... for you or him... i can understand why you would feel like that it's like if he lied to her why wouldnt he cheat or lie to me.... hope everything turnsout good
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• He cheated on someone else and you are upset? I'm not getting this.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Have you asked if he's ever cheated on you if hes unclear of the definition?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2010