• In the Spotlight:

What do you think of this?!

LOL...Jon Stewart on the non-existent ObamaCare coverage on C-Span. Lately this guy rocks...Stealth Care Reform...I love it! :o)

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-january-7-2010/stealth-care-reform

What do you think of the media that once emphatically supported Obama, being so quick to turn on him?! Maybe THIS is change we can count on!? LOL

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 9:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL...aaw. I thought Jon stewart was "hilarious" and "just funny" and those who didnt think so were sticks in the mud.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• sorry... I refuse to get news from a comedy show...
    Anonymous

• Stewart was always independent. It's just that when he criticizes Republicans the conservatives accuse him of an unwarranted liberal bias.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Gotta Love John Stewart!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:14 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

***
    Who's getting their news from a comedy show? This is a C-O-M-E-D-Y show....not a N-E-W-S cast!

I find it ironic that many liberals found it HILARIOUS when Jon Stewart made fun of Republicans, but now that he's mocking Obama....he's suddenly "droll!" LOL! :o) And I never accused him of anything...in fact, I never paid him much attention!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I think he goes after the truth. Sadly he and Rachel Maddow seem to be the only ones.
    Anonymous

• I agree- he is totally on a roll lately.
    He is not reporting the news, he is commentating on it and those of us that are educated know they difference and still enjoy it!
    Lighten up ANON!
    justmyopinion

Answer by justmyopinion at 9:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I do not think you are going to get to many saying it was funny because he was not making fun of a conservative and/or republican!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Sorry you need to clean my freaking monitor now after saying Rachel Maddow goes after the truth. That chick is so biased it is amazing anyone with one brain cell would see her as a truth seeker. I am liberal and call bull $hit on this one.lol
    Anonymous

• Love Jon Stewart.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2010