Fever, odd symptoms please help

My daughter is 19 months old and has a fever of 102.7 and acts like her skin hurts. Other than that she's been pretty normal... she's more tired than usual and she is a little bit cranky, has a little bit of a runny nose...

Does any of that sound serious? Other than the motrin what should I do for her? Is this serious enough to take her in to the doctor or the urgent care center?

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Does she have a rash? If she's not acting very different from usual, than I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Do you think she has the flu and the hurting might be bodyaches. IDK, if your ped has an after hours line but I would call just to check.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Thanks guys. The ped didn't have after hours service, the urgent clinic was closed, so I called the ER. They didn't seem concerned, so I'm not either. Motrin brought her fever down really well, and she's sleeping like an angel right now. Thanks for the input :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2010