Niece caught boyfriend in bed with another man today

My niece said her boyfriend didn't come home all night she said some new neighbors moved in across the street and her man was gone all night.Ended up he was next doo in the neighbors bed asleep next to this other man who is openley gay She is completley devestated they have been together for about five years they have 2 little girls together have any suggestions for her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• D.I.V.O.R.C.E!
    Anonymous

• If this is real... then she should at least ask what he was doing there..
    how did she get inside this house and find them in bed together? how did she know he was there? and then she just walked into this guys bedroom and saw him sleeping there? sounds fake to me.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• yeah thatS crazy! DIVORCE
    Anonymous

• Go get a HIV test!!!
    Anonymous

• Get tested for any STD, not because the alleged infidelity occurred with a guy gay but because he was unfaithful, period. Your niece can't get a divorced because they are not married as I understand he is her boyfriend with whom she has created two kids. All she can do is end the relationship and move on with her life. Hopefully next time she will decide to get married before she starts making babies with boyfriends.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Unfortunately, it happens. It did to me and it hurts like crazy. I got a divorce, but didn't get crazy angry. Having known many gay people, I also understood that this was a battle my husband fought internally for years. Being gay was against EVERYTHING he was raised to accept. He fought it hard, even got married to a girl to live the straight life. In the end, he couldn't deny his true feelings and I was the one who got hurt. though, I still say, it hurt far less than if he had cheated on me with a woman. I told myself that there was nothing I could have done differently to keep him from straying.

BTW - I hope the HIV comment would have been posted even if he had cheated with a woman, since it isn't just a "gay disease"
    Anonymous

• when is it that guys actually decide that they like other guys instead of their wife? I will never understand this but if I were her I would kick his a** to the curb she deserves better than that, thats messed up!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 9:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• She has been with him for five years and never had any clues that he was gay? Usually when the guy is gay, they can end up being friends, but I would def. say that she needs to break up with him and find a straight man to be with. I'm sorry for your neice
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• That happened to my mom. Some men experiment with sexuality (as do some women). I wouldn't freak out unless he was going to leave her for the dude. Then I'd make sure I signed up for child support.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I'm with the one that said this has to be fake... I agree, how would she get in the house, and know where his bedroom was...

If it isn't fake... then I don't know what to tell her other than, it's possible that he wasn't doing anything with the guy, was there a fight, was he drunk the night before, were there any other possibilities that could be explored?

If he's gay, then there's not much you can do about it...
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2010