Is your MIL's house dirty?

Mine's house is full of crap. Cant stand going there. Food piled up on the table and on top of fridge etc. Thank God my husband is the complete opposite of her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My mother in law and father in law are FREAKISHLY CLEAN! LOL.. there is not a speck of dust, or dirt ANYWHERE. its kinda scary .. when we stay there when we are visiting im scared im going to do something that is dirty to them! lol.. if there is even a q-tip in the garbage she will empty it.. IM NOT KIDDING! LOL.. i love them tho. they are great... :)
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• How old is she?
    Anonymous

• no..just smells like dog and smoke
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Love my MIL, but she works like 4 jobs, so cleaning is not in her schedule. her house is similar to OP's MIL, but without the food piled up. It isn't so much dirty, as cluttered. I don't fear for my son's health or anything when he goes over.
    Anonymous

• She is 50 and does not work! Far from disabled
    Anonymous

• Yep...They have so much stuff and most of it they cant get rid of it because its all stuff from all around the world and worth a lot of money. But they have never dusted their home. Its so gross. My husband hates it when we have to stay at their house when we visit. Every time we leave there me and him both feel like we are going to get sick. Although i love my in-laws to death. and they have a bunch of dogs like 5 in a double wide trailor and a cat.
    Anonymous

• My MIL is also a horrible housekeeper. It makes me crazy, but then again - she makes me crazy so I am probably just being petty!
    justmyopinion

Answer by justmyopinion at 9:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• MY Mil is addicted to Goodwill and yard sales she has so much old useless crap around..She always tries to give me decorations for my house and i feel bad when she is like " Where is that picture I gave you?"

Anonymous

• No. My MIL was a neat clean house cleaning fanatic. LOL. My Mom too. None of us have messy homes. My kids are married and they all have clean houses too.
    Maybe your MIL is a hoarder? That is a person who never wants to throw things out.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• clean like she dusts and vacuums and picks up the rooms, yes.....very very cluttered though!! she likes to collect stuff i think! still, i can't get over the feeling of wanting to clean up big time if i know she's coming here lol. it shouldn't bug me but it does.
    Anonymous