Are dizzy spells a symptom of an underactive thyroid!

I just found out that my thyroid level is a little low. I sometimes have dizzy spells and I wondered if that was a sypmtom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Health

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Along with many other things :) Of course symtoms are different for everyone but I often have dizzyness even while my levels are in the normal range. No matter what once you end up with a thyroid disorder, you will always have the antibodies..
    bgcmommy

Answer by bgcmommy at 9:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• yes also weight gain and heart palpitations... it is pretty easily treated.... if you have to have something wrong with you this is a good one!
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I get dizzy spells from a lack of protien, I don't like meat so I take spiruleena which has iron and protien in it, when I run out I get dizzy all the time....maybe that's just me.
    Anonymous