Free online video lecture series from Harvard. Would you be interested?

This is a free online video course offered by Harvard. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing it as a group. There is a link where we could create a discussion group.

http://www.justiceharvard.org

Please post here if this sounds interesting.

BJB70

Asked by BJB70 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'll check it out.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Seriously? I'm IN~!
    Anonymous

• I just checked it out, and it looks very interesting.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I would be interested. What do we do next
    jlbohannon

Answer by jlbohannon at 10:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Thanks fore sharing. i appreciate something positive out of CM for a change.

I just watch the first session regarding the justification of murder and a cannibalism case. It is interesting and very well presented. I will continue watching sessions as I can. I am currently taking two classes already and time is limited for discussiions, but I definativelly enjoyed the videos. I didn't know I could feel like a Harvard student for an hour without paying the tuition. : )

Do you know if you get any credits for this class? Probably not, but still just the knowledge is great and the price is right. Thanks again.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Also if you're interested, I stumbled across AcademicEarth.org and it's pretty awesome. It's a website that offers free online video courses and lectures by top scholars from Berkeley, Harvard, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, UCLA, and Yale. Every video is graded by its users, given an A, B, C, etc. And although it isn't very interactive with its users, it's still a valuable tool.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:02 AM on Jan. 9, 2010